Hi, im Steve Pierce,
I have been working in remodeling and construction for almost my whole life( since i was 25 anyway. My background ranges from floor coverings to renovations and new home construction. I have built a reputation and business around what seems to me a trate that most contractors fall short on, quality, and customized, personalized service. I work in an areana were my skills and attention to detail are prized over my price and i like bieng able to give my clients the best crafstmanship possible.
WHAT WE DO
Basement finishes Kitchen remodels Bathroom remodels
Whole house restorations Additions Garages
Specialty floorcovering and tilework Foundation repairs Decks
Landscaping and design interior design services
SOME OF OUR TRUSTED PARTNERS
synergy electric Wasatch Plumbing and mechanical Jules Painting
Obrey Drywall Buhler Landscape Rob Carpenter R&J Carpet inc.
Each project is different and can include any number of these steps but generally this is the basic process.
1) Evaluate the scope of the project and prepare were apropriate plans/ permits/ enineerings/ solutions for proposed work. * your project may or maynot require any of these steps depenting on the scope and type of work.
2) Customer chooses finishes ie. paint colors, cabinet syles, trim syles, tile, wood, countertops etc.
3) Prepare time scedule and line up appropriate subcontractors.
*Depending on the project an ititail draw for materials and/or permits/
4) Begin work
May or may not include these general steps
Excavation/ Footings Plumbing Cabinetry
Foundation Electrical Finish work and interior doors
Cement flatwork, Hvac Painting
Framing, Sheet rock Electrical finish work
Exterior doors, Mud and Tape Plumbing finish work
Dry in (roof exterior preparation), Tile and hard floors Carpet
( *Including were appropriate inspections and contruction draws.)
5) Customer overview/ punchlist any remainign items
6) Prepare final invoices for payment
IDEAS AND RESOURCES
HGTV Room Design Guide Houzz Pierce Remodel Gallery The Great Remodel guide
address for suppliers ( Dal, contempo, ferguson, great weastern, weber paint, Sherwin Williams, lighting design
1938 Lincoln Avenue
Ogden, UT 84403